Thursday, March 31, 2011

Offices Ransacked!

Apparently the Kingsport crew caught wind of this site and notified some members of our sworn enemy, the BFRO (Bigfoot Field Research Organization) as to the whereabouts of the Daily Coiler's offices. Needless to say, they wasted no time in getting here, apparently breaking in while I was at work today to fuck up our operations. Check out the damage.


I guess to prove a point, the bastards left a bunch of bigfoot turds laying around the ransacked office that I had to clean up as well.

The tape measure certainly demonstrates the authenticity of the mysterious ape man's shit. And here I thought I was so funny all those times I used to send those guys jars of my poop and say I'd found East Tennessee Bigfoot crap in my backyard. I guess years and years of that would take its toll even on the most professional of crypto-zoologist. The irony in all this is that I used to complain that there wasn't shit going on around here, and now I've literally got my hands full. Yuk.

Anyway, my apologies to our legions of followers if I don't have anything to post for a few days, but I've got to get our operations back in order. I understand Caleb's deal has been postponed to this weekend, so get down there and skate and maybe donate if you get the chance. I'll be too busy sifting through the rubble here to get down there myself. I hope to have D. C. relief donation information up soon. Thanks for your continued support during these difficult times, and fuck the BFRO!


No comments:

Post a Comment