Thursday, March 10, 2011

Name that Spot

Over the years, I've amassed a pretty large photographic archive of DIY spots that, due to the sheer number of years involved, I'm either hazy on when it comes to details or have forgotten about completely. One such hazy spot  is this wooden job. I'm pretty sure I took the picture but I don't remember: 1) skating it; 2) looking at it; 3) where the hell it was. By process of elimination, I'm guessing this must have been either in Oregon or Colorado, but if it were in Oregon, I would have remembered because I really didn't drink much when we used to go up there. Colorado? Maybe, but for the life of me I can't remember where. Anyway, if you know fill me in because I'd like to know the story on it and maybe even skate it some day if it's still out there.


Since this blog is pretty much a way for me to waste time while hanging out with my newborn little homie, I'll periodically add pictures to this "unknown spots" post. If you have any info on them and can fess up, lemme know and the world will be better for it, I'm sure.

1 comment:

  1. Isn't that your moms house, holding the blue paint splattered dildo at the bottom of the picture?

    ReplyDelete