Friday, June 10, 2011

YO FUCKK DA COYLA!!!!!!!!!

Yo dis be da coyula no body hacked into our shit dog word. I no da coyla be talkin maad shit bout da nay-bah n shit but hulksta be da shit yo fuyck the coyla!!!!!! i always ferget to ritght that da coyla SUCKS DICK aqn dat DA HULSKA iz tha shit word i shud defineetly be wrightin thqat G

yo check out the new shit sk8-boreding iz stoopid yo



i alwayz ferget too say dat da coyla iz a bunch of fagguts who dont never have good sk8 pictures anywayz bitch plus them fagguts I me4an we dont neven liff waits n shit wut a bunch of pusssies wee iz haha ha fuck da coyula!!!! oh yeah now da coyula iz gonna cover wait liffin fuck sk8ing!!!!!!! ohyeah we iz also gonna hav e alot mo naked bitches n shit cuz we aint no fagguts!!! well be like silverfish n shit word!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. I gather there was a higher than usual amount brew slugging prior and during this missive.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nah man, my angry neighbor "the Hulksta" finally hacked the site and posted some bullshit. I've been trying to delete it all morning but the Blogger techs haven't responded yet. I can log into comments but I can't get in to post right now.

    ReplyDelete