Friday, June 24, 2011

More from the Mail Room

Well, the support just keeps coming. It's amazing that we're able to have such an impact on the lives of everyday people all over the global village and beyond just by producing our little skateboarding blog. This month I've decided to post a couple of the best exchanges that we've had over the last few weeks with our seemingly endless list of ultra-supportive and financially generous readers. Thanks to them, running the Coiler has been something like a Fang song come to life: the money just rolls right in.

Dear Mr. "Coiler,"

I recently discovered your blog while disciplining my young, impressionable, skateboarding son, Michael, who apparently reads the utter filth you so mindlessly and irresponsibly post on your satanic web site. In future, please think of the children who might happen across your devilish musings before you compound your previous sins. Due to your misguided influence, little Mikey speaks of doing "grinds" and "banging sluts" constantly. Have you no shame? I fear where Mikey's life as a skateboarder may lead him!!!

Yours in Christ,

Liz C. Worth

Dear Ms. WORTH, LIZ C. UNTil little Mikey does a grind and bangs some sluts he ain't no skateboarder, so don't worry about it, bitch. And for your information, I AM thinking about the kids. Who the fuck else would I be thinking about??? Just remind little homie that going to Satan is stupid... especially since he'll come right to you if you just raise a little hell. If you'd have taken it up the ass like you normally do, you wouldn't have this problem so don't get all "morals" on me now, slut. 


Sincerely, 
Mr. "Coiler"


PS: Just for the record, I don't seem insensitive, do I? I've really been trying to work on that aspect of my personality lately. Any feedback would help. Thanks!

What up, man. Don't mean to be overly critical, but when I log onto a "skateboarding" site, I don't think its' too much to ask to see some good pictures of skating... I mean, all I really see here is like 20 years old or you just have some not so funny crap. I mean, I'm down with the site and all but you really need to step up the coverage. Here's my "top ten' list of what you can do to improve the site:

1-10: More good skating pics, dude! (ha ha just kidding... kind of!)

Darren C.
Lakewood, Michigan

Dear Darren. Let me list the "top ten" reasons why you're a faggot.


1-10: You're a faggot.
 --Ed.

Hey man,, Just so you know, our web site is monitoring you, dude, so every time you fuck up and say some uncool shit about longboarding or whatever we'll just bump the thread about what a gay ass blog your running. Alls you do is steal our ideas anyway, it's just that we're way funnier and hipper than you when we do it and if people voted they'd like us way better, probably because we invented skateboarding and humor. Just give it up already.

Editorial Staff
Stingray Skate Zine

Let me list the top ten reasons why you're a bunch of faggots. --Ed.

Keep sending in the cash folks! Thanks to your undying support, retirement is only a few short decades away. The Daily Coiler: Utter proof that you can't sell out if you can't even give it away!

3 comments:

  1. Fuck longboarding, longboarders, faggot ass cocksuckers, in flip-flops. Bombing tiny hills, thinking they're ripping. Fuck that shit! Bitch, take that shit to A-mountain. You'll be shitting your pants, while I bomb that shit with a beer in hand. Fuck longboarding.

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is the best shit i have read 4 shoor

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ms. Cunt Worth, you should probably just kill your kid because judging by your lack of radness your son will end up in Wikipedia as "Pussy of the Century."

    Darren from Michigan, who the fuck allowed you entrance to this site?! Shove a crayon up your ass and draw us some skaters then we'll talk.

    Stinkrays, Fuck, I don't even know where to begin. Shouldn't you be monitoring "Shit Eating" sites or charging cover at "The Man Hole" where all you longboard homo's hang? How can you even type with so many cocks stuffed in your holes?

    ReplyDelete