Monday, June 13, 2011

We're Back

Well, no thanks to Blogger we're back. I spent all weekend emailing the Blogger techs complaining that Hulksta had hacked the site and started posting largely unintelligible crap about "wait liffin n shit," as he put it, and didn't get so much as one word in response! Fortunately, Tom and Elmer (the Piney Flats crew) showed up over at Hulksta's house late last night and--as promised--they "took care" of the situation for me... Not sure what all went down but after one hell of a lot of screaming and gun fire I'm able to log in as per usual and post and stuff, though I can't seem to delete any of that fuckhead's posts. The Piney Flats crew wanted me to post this picture of pre-roided up Hulksta though, which I agreed to do just to add insult to injury to that prick.


Looks like the fucking Hulksta wasn't so damn impressive before he met the roids! That dumbass used to box or some shit I guess. What a fucking goober. But the coup de grace came when Elmer handed me the following photo... seems that Hulksta used to be a roller skater for a traveling circus show! Ha! Look at that skinny-asssed little bitch! I guess his story is that he hates skating now because roller skating has basically disappeared from popular culture and he blames skateboarders for "exposing the gay element" in roller skating and blading.


So the short of it is that Tom and Elmer have assured me that the Coiler won't have any more problems with fucking Hulksta any time soon. But we'll see. That bastard's been a bigger thorn in my side than even the BFRO, which you may recall ransacked our offices earlier this year.  All I can say is thanks fellas. Anyway, moving on, the Coiler is doing some guest columns in the coming weeks, the first of which will feature original Coiler correspondent C Bad. We look forward to it and hope you find it entertaining. In the meantime, "Yo fuck da Hulksta, yo!!!"

No comments:

Post a Comment