Friday, November 11, 2011

Butt Clit

Definition:
A magical flap of skin packed with nerve endings that exists just inside the anus of some special women, such as Natalie.  One can also sing "Natalie butt clit" to the tune of the Living Spaces furniture store commercial theme. 

Example:
Natalie came multiple times while being pumped in the butt (fucking ass --ed.) because of her highly sensitive butt clit.

Source:
http://www.urbandictionary.com/products.php?term=butt%20clit&defid=3189960





I have to say that I'm surprised and disappointed to know that this phrase is so widely understood and used. I thought old C made that shit up. Just goes to show you can learn something in the goddamn can. And, if you're wondering: Yes, the Coiler has been seized by the fucking pigs; Yes, I'm in goddamn jail; and Yes, I still love butt clit, no matter how cliche it's become lately. And to all you Homeland Security assed bitches who think you got my shit on lock just cuz you seized this site and got my shit locked up and shit: FUCK YOU!!! --Ed.

No comments:

Post a Comment